Why Vote for Me
1. I am honest and will stand by what I say.
2. I have integrity and believe in doing no harm.
3. I am passionate and determined to make life better for people. I think we can figure this out if we just encourage the brilliance in each other.
4. I believe in the American dream for all Americans.
5. I have experience with the demands of manufacturing and believe it is the key to keeping Indiana's economy growing.
6. I am organized and dedicated.
7. I have been a part of the working class and the middle class, so I know how financial concerns can shape what’s important to you.
8. I am good at seeing multiple viewpoints and working with people to find a common ground.
9. I believe the foundation of all laws should be that all people are equal, no matter their race, religion, gender or sexual preference.
10. I will always value people’s needs over corporations. I will always value your health over money. I will always value you over the politics.
11. Because I see all people as important and valuable. Whether you are a CEO or a fast food worker. Your position and money do not define your worth.
12. I will be a voice for the factory worker, the farmer, the student, the teacher, the nurse, the doctor – a voice for all.
13. Because I have hope that we all will come together to create a better world for our children.
14. I will take the time to give thoughtful consideration to the different views of the people before signing off on bills.
15. I have years of experience at brainstorming ideas with a group and piecing together the aspects of different ideas to come up with inspiring results.
16. I will work to help raise incomes of hardworking Hoosiers and pursue innovative ways to create good‐paying jobs that will help move us into the future.
17. I believe it is paramount that we protect those most vulnerable – children, the elderly, and veterans.
18. I believe we should incentivize employers to provide good wages and good benefits.
19. I will fight for equal pay for women.
20. I support expanding broadband into rural areas to help make rural businesses more competitive and to help students have access to do their online homework.
21. I will protect the rights of Americans with disabilities, so they get the support they need to lead
happy productive lives.
22. I believe every worker owes a debt of gratitude to unions who have fought for higher wages, better benefits and safer working environments.
23. I believe we need to remove the stigma of mental illness and increase mental health services in our schools, for our vets and for our police officers.
24. I will fight for criminal justice reform.
25. I will stand up for you.